Are you looking for an opportunity to study in Italy? 2020-2021 Luiss Masters Scholarship is one of the latest scholarship you tend to enjoy with lots of benefits and grants. This is one of the reasons students want to study in Italy because they tend to gain a lot with the scholarship offers many universities in Italy are ready to offer.
Firstly, the Luiss University master’s scholarship covers all the tuition fees for the entire duration of master’s degree program. Therefore, the next year’s scholarship will be renewed on the basis of last year’s performance.
As a matter of fact, the LUISS Guido Carl is a private university in Rome, Italy. However, It was established in 1974.
Finally, It was ranked in the top 100 European Business Schools by the Financial Times official ranking level.
- University or Organization: Luiss university
- Department: NA
- Course Level: undergraduate, postgraduate
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online status
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International countries
- The award will be in Italy
- Application Deadline: Round 2nd: 14 February 2021 and round 3rd: 4 June 2021.
Note: LUISS Masters Scholarship 2020 in Italy for students from allover the world will provide the Full Tuition Fees. This will last for the entire duration of a master’s degree.
List of Available Study Fields & Majors
Therefore the Luiss master scholarships are available in the following four departments.
- Business and Management;
- Political Science
- Economics and Finance
Eligibility Measures Of 2020-2021 LUISS Masters Scholarship
- Eligible Countries:Applications can come from various countries like: Angola, Mozambico, Ghana, Congo, Ivory Coast, Nigeria are acceptable
- Eligible Course or Subjects:undergraduate and postgraduate
- Eligibility Criteria:To be eligible for the opportunity students must have:
- Applicantsmust admit to accept Luiss Master’s or Bachelor’s program taught in English, are eligible.
- Undergraduate scholarsof all nationalities with no professional experience, hold at least 12 years of primary and higher education.
- Graduate scholars of all nationalities with little or no experience; hold at least a three-year bachelor’s degreeprogram.
How can I Apply For 2020-2021 LUISS Masters Scholarship?
- How to apply: To be selection category for the award, candidates must take enrollment in one of any degree program at Luiss University. Being a university scholar, applicants will automatically consider for the study award.
- Supporting Documents: Students need to send an academic transcript, details of the teacher chosen to provide a reference letter. They can also bring other optional certification (for example, SAT, ACT, GMAT or GRE), and a short motivation letter around 2,400 words.
- Admission Requirements:for students to apply for a course at university, all entry requirements are necessary to check.
- Language Requirement:Therefore there is no requirement to submit a TOEFL or IELTS score to apply. However, it is greatly recommended that you provide it as it will raise your overall chances of awarding awards.