The all time bond university scholarships happens to the one of the current scholarship for all international students in Australia. There are various steps, how to register, various fields or courses and research techniques for the bond university scholarship.
Bond University Overview
BOND scholarship program provides a specific amount of AUD$10,000. This is the Tuition Remission for the on going degree program in Bachelors or Masters.
Therefore there are lots of academic fields and majors offered by Bond University for International scholarship. The Leadership Scholarships is already taking place in 2021 in Australia.
However, Students will be selected by merit and previous academic achievements and supportive statements.
Bond University was established in 1987. It is the first not for profit leading independent university that offers bachelors and postgraduate students with a partial-fee tuition remission scholarship who have outstanding leadership experience. Times Higher Education ranked 20th to this university.
Bond University Leadership Details
- University: Bond University
- Degree level: Bachelors,Masters
- Scholarship coverage: AUD$10,000
- Eligible nationality: International countries
- Award country: Australia
- Last Date: 23 Aug & 16 Oct 2020.
Furthermore, the Bond University Leadership Scholarships 2021 in Australia will give an amount of AUD$10,000.
You are aware that this is a Tuition Remission and will be given in two equal installments. This is to say that it will be in payslip of AUD$5,000 for the candidate’s first two semesters of study.
List of Available Study Fields For All time Bond University Scholarships
- Communication and Creative Media
- Hotel and Tourism
- Health Sciences
- Architecture and Built Environment
- Actuarial Science
- Business and Commerce
- International Relations and Humanities
- Psychology and Counselling
- Social Sciences
List of Eligible Countries For All time Bond University Scholarships
Candidates from following countries are eligible to apply for Bond International Scholarships 2021:
Argentina, Brazil, Colombia.
China, Cambodia, Denmark.
Egypt, France, Ghana, Germany.
Hong Kong, India, Jordan, Japan.
Korea, Kenya, Republic of, Mongolia.
Mexico, Malaysia, Nigeria, Nepal.
Norway, Oman, Philippines, Peru.
Papua New Guinea, Pakistan.
Russian Federation, Switzerland.
Sweden, Sri Lanka, Spain, South Africa.
Taiwan, Province of China, Thailand.
United States, United Kingdom.
United Arab Emirates, Vietnam.
Eligibility Criteria For All time Bond University Scholarships
- Applicants currently undertaking bachelors or masters degree from Bond University are not eligible
- candidates having nationality from above mentioned countries are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have previous degree certificates.
- Candidates must have achieved a minimum of IB Diploma 30 or ATAR 84.00 for bachelors applicants. Also more on achieved commendable results from bachelors studies for postgraduate degree.
- Students Must provide leadership proof at your previous college/university or any community. However, Use this form template to provide your leadership evidence and submit this form with scholarship application.
- Candidates should bring English Language Proficiency Certificate will be required to secure admission.
- For September 2020 Intake the closing date is 23rd August 2020.
- For January 2021 Intake the last date to apply is 16th October 2020.
How can I Apply for Bond University Leadership Scholarships?
Finally To apply for Bond University Leadership Scholarships 2021 in Australia candidate have to complete Online Application Form.
After that candidates must have to download this Application Form and fill it with the best information about them.
Feel free to subscribe to zemotrex blog by registering freely with your Email address and password.