Do you have plans of studying in Netherland? Amsterdam excellence scholarship is the ongoing Holland (Netherland) scholarship for students across the globe. The scholarship accepts all application and invites new students so far they have a complete credentials.
Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship is acquirable for all International Non-EU Students for degree of Master’s.
The University of Amsterdam is the third-oldest university in the Netherlands and also ready to help students out there.
Therefore University of Amsterdam is the Netherlands’ largest funding university. In addition to that It is offering the widest range of academic programs.
The uni. aims to draw the world’s brightest students from outside the EU/EEA to apply for Amsterdam Merit Scholarship.
Brief Description And Details
University or Organization hosting: University of Amsterdam
Course Level: Master degree
Access Mode: Online status
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International students
The award can be taken in the Netherlands
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship 2020 is offering €25,000 for 1 academic year which covers the following:
- Tuition Fee
- Living Expenses
Note: For two-year Master’s programs, there is the possibility of an extension. This extension is for a second year.
Scholarship candidates become part of a selected community, taking part in extracurricular activities developed for them.
Faculty or Graduate School of Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship
- Child Development and Education
- Economics and Business
- Social Sciences.
Eligibility Criteria For Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship
Eligible Countries: International candidates are free to apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Master’s degree offered by the university as a whole.
Admissible Criteria: To apply you must be this:
- Non-EU students from any discipline who graduated in the top 10% of their class year.
- Selection is on the basis of academic excellence. It also selects base on ambition and the relevance of the selected Master’s program to a student’s future career.
- For two-year Master’s programs, there is the possibility of an extension for a second year program. Scholarship candidates become part of a selected community, taking part in extra activities developed especially for them.
How to Apply FOR Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship
- How to Apply: To start your application award, candidates need to take admission to the university. After taking this process, candidates are automatically considered for this application grant.
- Supporting Documents: To apply this process, all students need to submit the all previous transcripts and certificates during first degree.
- Language Requirement: candidates must show proof of English proficiency (IELS/TOEFL): TOEFL– overall score of 100 (with a minimum score of 22 in each of the different IELTS– overall score of 7.0 (with at least 7.0 in each of the four sections.
- Benefits: The Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship (AES) is a fully-funded program for €25,000. they cover tuition and living expenses for one academic year.