The British Chevening Scholarship 2020 begins and set out their scholarship platforms for all students to once again apply and improve their studies in UK. Do you know that most students are anxiously waiting for the scholarship where they can actually learn more. With the chevening scholarship, more is yet to learn and more will be approved at the end of the day.
All international students from all over the world are very much advised to apply for the scholarship today.
I will like to tell you that the chevening assists the mid-career professionals to enhance and expand their skills. The also go ahead to enhance their knowledge, and expertise in their field of interest in the UK.
However, it is widely known in Uk about the Chevening scholarship this year. It is a fully-funded program in the UK with the aim to empower the individuals to explore in their field of choice.
Finally most students finds favour as they consider chevening towards their experience, and achieve their professional goals.
Details of British Chevening Scholarship 2020
- Provided by
Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Fellowship coverage
- Eligible nationality
- Award country
- Last Date
3 November 2020.
Two Basic Type Of Scholarship Here (Chevening Fellowship and Chevening Scholarship)
Most students get confused when they hear about this scholarship and what they really have to offer out there.
I will be honest with you and give you the disparities between the two programs, then you can really choose one. There are 2 types of awards offered by Government of United (Chevening Fellowships and Chevening Scholarships).
Chevening Fellowships are for candidates those who want to enhance their skills during their career but will not get a degree certificate.
Chevening Scholarships are for enrolled student in graduate degree programs and the end of the students will get a degree certificate.
Application Deadline and Instructions
The deadline to apply for UK Chevening Fellowships 2021 for International Students is 3rd November 2020. I will breakdown the dates the more as you read.
Application Closing Date: 3 November 2020
Applications shifted against Eligibility Criteria: 4 November 2020
Committee Assessments: Mid to November to December 2020
Applicants for an Interview: Early to Mid – February 2021
References and Education Documents Deadline: 22 February 2021
Interview date: 1 March to 30 April 2021
Second Interview date: From Early June 2021
Results: End of June 2021
Starting Studies and session: September/October 2021
Therefore, without wasting much of your time, I will move straight to the point by telling you the things we need.
So the Applications for students to apply for Chevening, they can do these through online application system. The last date for applications is 3 November 2020 at 12:00 GMT.
Finally, it is important to visit the scholarship official website so that you can really kick off with the registration process.
List of Various Fellowships offered by Chevening
- Chevening Energy Market Reform Fellowship
- Chevening Ethiopia Leadership Fellowship
- (CLF) Chevening LSE Fellowship
- Chevening South Asia Journalism Fellowship (SAJP)
- Chevening Africa Media Freedom Fellowship (CAMFF)
- (CRISP) Chevening Research, Science and Innovation Leadership Fellowship
- Chevening/Clore Fellowship
- Chevening Healthcare, Health Policy, and Health Reform Fellowship
- Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship
- (OCIS) Chevening Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Fellowships
- Chevening Western Balkans Cyber Security Fellowship
- (CBLF)Chevening British Library Fellowship
- Chevening Gurukul Fellowship
Becoming a Chevening Scholar: How to do that
- Must be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country
- Scholar must return to home country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after award has ended
- Student should have undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry to a postgraduate program in This is typically equivalent upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK.
- Applicant should have at least 2 years work experience. Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 13 July 2020
- To get the Chevening English language requirement:13 July 2020
Eligibility Criteria For British Chevening Scholarship 2020
- A candidate must hold a first degree certificate or equivalent level qualification.
- Must be a citizen of one of the Chevening eligible countries territories.
- A candidate must practically return to his home country after his school tenure
- Applicant must be a citizen of an eligible country of Chevening so as to be on approve form.
- A candidate should hold a minimum of the following working experience with certain working hours;
(Five years’ work experience = 7,200 hours)
(Seven years’ work experience = 9,800 hours)
(Ten years’ work experience = 14,400 hours)
- Candidate must fulfill the English Language requirements for the exam.
- Candidate must have that quality that leads others peacefully: wise leader.