Drug addiction has become some people(s) way of lifestyle. Many people tend to be addicted in one way or the other with different drugs which they claim gives them a sort of relaxation and fun. The truth is that once you are addicted to drug, it alters your brain.I am not here to discourage you about the drugs you take, but what am here to tell you is that becoming a “drug addict” is a disease and if you don’t stop it, it can harm you.
Addiction to drugs: Starting Point
Boldly speaking, a greater percentage of youths are responsible for these intake of drugs otherwise known as drug abuse.
When we are still in our youthful age and with our peer groups and friends, we tend to do things that can change our mindset or make us have a very poor view on what makes you a big boy/girl.
Till today many people think that smoking and injection of drugs keep you among the top people in the world. This is quiet wrong, it takes your steadfastness, understanding, patience, & creativity to take you to the top.
As a kid we are always cool and think like a child, but growing up to that adolescent age is something else. This is because we make drastic decision that turns out to effect us tomorrow.
At college days, I once had a friend who doesn’t smoke at all, along the line he had a room mate who is a chain smoker.
This guy introduced him to smoking with a full force, he keeps on bombarding him with Indian hemp (marijuana), this harmful drug turn out to harm this boy making him mental derailed (mad).
He was rushed to the hospital and for the whole semester, he was admitted to psychiatric hospital. This is just part of what this harmful drugs can do to our life.
Make A Choice Today on (drug addiction)
This is a good question we should ask ourselves: can I change what I have become? Can I change who I am? Can I stop the things I am doing always?
If you will ask yourself this question then you will not be mistaking at all, make a good choice and it will go a long way to savage your life.
There are many people that die of cancer of the lungs because of the smoking they engage themselves with.
Some can’t eat, read or think unless they lay their hands on one drug or the other. This is because you are an object of addiction to those drugs totally.
Ask yourself, what of people that don’t smoke or take other harmful drugs like you, have they died? Or are they not performing those activities with ease?
Relax and answer that question very well, you can make a change today.
Take a bold step today and those attitudes will turn out to be past tense.
Addiction Contents And Materials
- Smoke(marijuana and cigarettes).
Some Features Associated With These Drug Abuse
There are various symptoms humans face with these drug abuse, if care is not taken this symptoms becomes a part of them.
Daily they will always demand for more, this is to say that they are addicted with these drugs.
Most of the symptoms are:
- Regular: daily use of drug or several times per day.
- Usual spending of money even when you cant afford it.
- Delays your act of responsibility, because you cant do anything unless you have taken it.
- Failing to stop using the drug.
- Experience some bad symptoms on withdrawal.
- Urge for more drug.
- Can even make the user steal to get more money for the drug.
Symptoms Of Drug Abuse In Full
- SHARP RED EYES
- DRY LIPS
- BLACK LIPS
- FEELING HIGH
- INCREASE BLOOD PRESSURE
- DIFFICULTY CONCENTRATING
- PANIC ATTACK
- LOSS OF MUSCLE CONTROL
- MEMORY PROBLEMS
- SLOW BREATHING AT TIMES
- CHANGE IN MOOD EASILY
Overcoming drug addiction: ways to curb it
- Admit you are not in control.
- Accept family and good friends support.
- listen to good medical advice.
- Deal with peer pressure (staying away from addiction friends ).
- Believe in yourself and you can stop it.
- Consult a doctor.
- Make a choice today.
Common Side Effects Of Drugs
- Lung disease is common.
- Abdominal pain and nausea pains as well.
- Heart ranging conditions which can result to heart attacks.
- Increase to infection in the body.
- A very weak immune system.
- Brain damage, stroke might set in.
- Problems with memory.
HINTS/FACTS/POINTS ABOUT DRUG ADDICTION YOU SHOULD NOT NEGLECT EASILY
- As a result of drug addiction, many changes happens in the body and brain changes as well leading to the person’s selfless control of him/herself.
- Drug addiction is a chronic disease, not easy to control, has many consequences and harmful substances.
- Too much of these drugs has taking a part of your memory, in which the urge keeps coming, even after you stop you might get relapses.
- No single factor can determine if a person will be addicted to drug easily, few months to come, or years to come.
- More advice from your doctor should not be neglected, start up from somewhere and say no to drugs.
- Drug addiction can be treated and successfully manage.
- Alternatives on : WATER INTAKE, ITS BENEFITS AND NECESSITIES TO HUMAN
- FRIENDS: STRATEGIC WAYS TO IDENTIFY FRIENDS AROUND YOU
- VISIONS IN LIFE: FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW FULLY
Say No To Drugs