Hair growth has been a problem for some people. Do you know that there are certain foods you eat that affects hair growth and its quality, Certain proteins, fats, vitamins, and minerals are important for strong, healthy hair.
If you are having an issue of hair loss especially on your head, then worry no more because Zemotrex has got your back. I will list down important foods you need to always eat to ensure that their is a regrowth of hair.
So take a chair, relax and read carefully to grab everything I have to say about the hair growth.
Factors That Helps In Hair Growth
Your hair grows around 0.5 inches (1.25 cm) per month, and 6 inches (15 cm) per year. However, you can’t change factors I mention above like age and genetics, diet is one thing you have control over.
Always know that eating a balanced diet with the right nutrients can help promote hair growth, especially if you’re experiencing hair loss due to poor nutrition.
Facts About Your Hair
here are obvious principles about your hair, I guess you now most of them.
- Hair is continuously growing and being replaced every time.
- Hair follicles are constantly creating new hairs from nutrients in your
- Eating a nutritious diet can also boost nail and skin health.
Core Ingredients For Hair Loss And Growth
- Iron-deficiency anemia can cause hair loss.
- Zinc: Insufficient zinc can lead to dry hair and, possibly, hair loss.
- Protein: A lack of protein can weaken the hair.
- Niacin to support healthy hair follicles.
- Folic acid promotes new hair development.
- Vitamin A protects hair follicles.
- Vitamin C and antioxidant to prevent hair damage thereby supporting collagen levels.
Signs Of Unhealthy Hair
- brittle texture.
- visible dandruff.
- dull appearance.
- breaks easily.
Foods That Helps To Promote Hair Growth
- Eggs are a great source of protein and biotin and this two ingredients promotes hair development.
- Biotin is essential for the production of a hair protein component called keratin.
- hair follicles are made of mostly protein.
- Eggs are also a great source of zinc, selenium and other hair-healthy nutrients.
- This have vitamin C, which has strong antioxidant properties.
- vitamin C produces collagen, a protein that helps strengthen hair and prevent it from becoming brittle and breaking.
- Berries are full pack of vitamins that may promote hair development.
- vitamin C absorbs iron from the diet. Low iron levels may cause anemia, which normally causes hair loss.
- Spinach is a healthy green vegetable having nutrients like folate, iron, and vitamins A and C, which promote hair growth.
- Vitamin A helps the skin glands produce sebum(oily substance helps moisturize the scalp to keep hair healthy.)
- Spinach is also a great plant-based source of iron, which is essential for hair growth.
- Salmon and mackerel have nutrients that may promote hair growth.
- They are excellent sources of omega-3 fatty acids, which have been linked to growth.
- Salmon is also a great source of protein, selenium, vitamin D3 and B vitamins, nutrients that may help promote strong and healthy hair.
- SWEET POTATOES
- Sweet potatoes are a great source of beta-carotene. Here, the body converts this compound into vitamin A, which is linked to good hair health.
- vitamin A promotes the production of sebum, which helps keep hair healthy.
- Avocados are delicious and nutritious and a great source of healthy fats.
- They are also an excellent source of vitamin E, which may promote growth of hair.
- vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps combat oxidative stress.
- Vitamin E also protects areas of the skin like the scalp.
- it (beans) is a good plant-base source of protein, which is essential to growth.
- beans are a good source of zinc, which aids the hair growth and repair cycle.
- They have these components: iron, biotin and folate and provides 7% of your daily zinc needs.
- 8. NUTS
- They are very tasty, reliable and contain a variety of nutrients that may promote hair growth.
- Nuts contains a wide variety of B vitamins, zinc and essential fatty acids.
- A deficiency in any of these aforementioned nutrients has been linked to hair loss.
- They have a reduced inflammation and a lower risk of heart disease in the body.
- Nuts are very much good for your diet and helps in excellent hair growths.