Australian National University: International ANU Chancellor’s Scholarship is a scholarship available for students all over the world to apply. The ANU scholarship is proudly organized and sponsored by its country of residence called Australia.
ANU description- Rundown Info
All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the Australian National University.
The funding opportunity is open for the session 2020/2021. The educational award is designed to provide financial support for talented and ambitious students.
However,these are students who are willing to pursue a degree programme in any discipline or course.
While studying at ANU, students have access to the careers centre that will help them to kick-start their career.
As a matter of fact, ANU is founded in 1946, the National University is one of the world’s most highly-respected universities.
Therefore, ANU is now accepting applications for the ANU International Scholarship in Australia 2021.
The AUN Chancellor’s International Scholarship is available for undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
International students from any country can apply for ANU scholarship, either currently living inside or outside Australia.
The aim of this Australian scholarship is to attract highly talented and like-minded students to further their studies.
The ANU is offering 200 international scholarships in Australia for the academic year 2020. The scholarship is ranges from $15000 to $25000.
Group List Of Some ANU Scholarships Based On Your Region
- ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship <South Asia>
50 scholarships awards priced at A$25,000 each
- ALL TIME ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship <South East Asia>
30 scholarships awards priced at A$25,000 each
- ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship <Middle East and Africa>
10 scholarships awards priced at A$25,000 each
- ALL TIME ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship – Undergraduate Coursework <All Regions>
25 scholarships awards priced at A$25,000 each
- ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship – Postgraduate Coursework <All Regions>75 scholarships awards priced at A$15,000 each
- ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship – International Baccalaureate <All Regions>
10 scholarships awards priced at A$20,000 each
ANU Detailed Description, Guidelines And Location
- Host University: Australian National University(ANU)
- Department: NA
- Course Level:Undergraduate or Postgraduate courses/programs
- Access Mode: Online today
- Number of Awards: 200 plus
- Nationality: International scholars
- The award can be in: Australia
- Application Deadline: November 16, 2020-2021
- Host country:Australia
- Awards:Ranges from $15,000 to $25,000
Region Award Countries For International ANU Chancellor’s Scholarship
Middle East & Africa
Bahrain, Iraq, Iran
Israel, Jordan, Kuwait
Lebanon, Oman, Palestine
Qatar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Syria
United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Turkey
Eligibility Status Of ANU Chancellor’s Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree in any
- Admissible Criteria:To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria-
- They must have completed their International Baccalaureate to be eligible for the specific IB scholarships category
- Candidates must have gotten an offer of admission for a coursework program (Undergraduate or Postgraduate) to start in Semester 1 2021 (excluding Graduate Certificates)
- Candidate is an international student, either currently residing inside or outside Australia.
Eligible candidates applying for admission directly to the University will automatically be selected.
Candidates will not need to submit a separate scholarship application form to be considered for the scholarship.
Also, in order to be considered for a scholarship, students will need to have gotten an unconditional letter.
How to Apply For International ANU Chancellor’s Scholarship
- How to Apply: There is no application as students are automatically considered based on meeting the eligibility criteria. Before starting the application, applicants need to take admission at ANU for a degree course.
- Supporting Documents: Prepare your academic records and proof of English language competency, provide official ID like a birth certificate, citizenship documents, and passport.
- Admission Requirements: Whether you’re applying for undergraduate or graduate, coursework or research program, you must meet the entire entry requirement before beginning the application.
- Language Requirement: Students must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.