fToday I bring to you the international Merck Research Scholarship for all students across the globe. The scholarship is proudly by one of the universities in Germany. Those who wishes to get more enlightened in a specific field of study are free to apply for these scholarship today.
Background And Basic Info About Merck
Firstly, Merck was established in 1668 located in Germany. All applicants who are willing to apply for the Merck International Research Scholarship 2020 in Germany are free.
Merck is inspiring research candidates to take part in innovative research projects that are very difficult in future.
However, International Students from any part of the world are eligible to apply for Merck Research Aid.
Therefore, this award is available for the academic session of 2020/21. The scholarship is open to all scientists who are connected with any research-fixed, university, institution in any career.
In addition to that, it is a great opportunity to coordinate students from all over the world. The selected students will get 100,000 EUR to 500,000 EUR / Year for the period of 3 Years.
As a matter of fact, Merck belongs to the one of the most largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
It gives you the adaptability to fit in to your priorities in life and support self-service for individual needs. However, such needs include a child or elderly care, or exclusive retail discounts on travel, and more.
International Merck Research Scholarship Details
- Sponsored by: Merck
- Degree level: Research purpose
- Scholarship coverage and benefits: up to 500,000 EUR / Year
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Germany
- Last Date: 31 August 2020.
Scholarship Financial Benefits
This is one of the things you tend to get if your name is among the candidates that will begin their studies.
The successful students of Merck International Research Scholarship will receive an amount of 100,000 EUR to 500,000 EUR / Year for the period of 3 Years.
Most important, I want you to know that the scholarship award is fund raise by Merck Company.
Topics Available Of Research Areas
Note that the Selected candidates have to work on the following research areas that are challenging in future:
- Pandemic preparedness / fighting new emerging viral infectious disease
- Drug discovery
- Bioreactor design for cultured meat
- Next-generation machine learning
Eligibility Criteria of International Merck Research Scholarship
- candidates with any nationality from any part of the world are eligible to apply today.
- Admission Criteria: To secure this research award, the candidates must have a master degree from a recognized university.
- Documents: If the application is successful, students will receive invitation to submit a full proposal and join a deep-root workshop with the other finalists in 2020.
- Language Requirement: Students have to provide proof of English Language Proficiency in both written and spoken English with good grades.
The last date to apply for Merck Research Grant 2020 for International Students in Germany 31st August 2020. so you need to apply now and submit all documents on time for easy access.
How to Apply for International Merck Scholarship
Firstly, before you can apply for Merck International Research Scholarship 2020 in Germany, do this. Applicants have to Register first with Merck Online Application System.
Therefore, if you are visiting for first time in the website then you need to click on (Register) to register. After that, you can submit application with a valid email address.
Your registration link will be forwarded to your given email address immediately. The link to Online Application Portal and official advertisement link is given below.
Finally, Register to zemotrex website freely with your Email Address, we are always here to answer your questions and update you more.