Today, I offer to you the Loyola University Undergraduate Scholarships available for citizens and foreigner (international student). The university offers lots of benefits to its students that are admitted into the university. Most applications are reviewed, selected and approved if you meet up with the requirements being set out.
Loyola University Overview
Do you know that the program is supporting students who are looking to improve their knowledge. They also stand for students to complete a bachelors degree program in the United States.
As a matter of fact, Loyola University established in 1852 as a Loyola College. Also, the Loyola University Maryland is a private Jesuit liberal arts university.
Therefore, it is the ninth oldest university and ranked fifth for best regional university in the North part of USA.
Frankly speaking, the university prepares students at both the educational and professional levels. This however, makes students aware of living a good life of meaningful service and leadership.
Finally, the scholarship in Loyola university inspire students to learn, lead, and serve in a diverse and changing world.
Brief Description Of Loyola University Undergraduate Scholarships
- University or Organization: Loyola University Maryland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $12,000 to $33,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online status
- Nationality: International
- The award will definitely be in the United States
- Application Deadline: Open for all
Scholarship Benefits $ Grants
Therefore, scholars will receive the award amount as stipulated in the scheme. Below is the following grants:
- Presidential Scholarship:$27,000 – $33,000
- Dean’s Scholarship:$18,000 – $24,000
- Loyola Scholarship:$12,000 – $15,000.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all students in any subject offer by them in the university body.
- Eligibility Criteria: For applicants o be eligible, applicants must have a full-time Enrollment (12 credits), applicants must try to have Minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA): 2.75 grade.
How Can I Apply For Loyola University Undergraduate Scholarships?
- How to Apply:However, for aspirants, need to apply or register in the bachelor’s degree program at the Loyola University, Maryland USA.you should know that there is No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents:Applicants must attach some credentials like: letters of recommendation, high school transcripts, International Student Certification of Finances, bank Letter or statement, International Student Certification of Finances and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements:Applicants must have a high school degree with Minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average that will be approve by the university.
- Language Requirement:Applicants must achieve scores up to 80 or higher on the internet-based Test of English. This is otherwise called a Foreign Language test (TOEFL iBT), if score is not high, then they should have overall band scores of 6.5 or higher on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
Finally, register with your Email address to zemotrex.com to get more updates. Register and confirm inside your email.