I want to boost your academic career by becoming a part of the New Zealand AUT Scholarship which is available for citizen and international students. However, by “AUT” I mean the Auckland University of Technology in New Zealand.
Brief Description Of The AUT Scholarship
Applications for the Auckland university of technology are open and currently admitting students across the world.
As a matter of fact, AUT was established in 1895 located in New Zealand. Therefore, AUT is the second-largest university in New Zealand and has different degree programs.
All the degree programs are open for national and international students. Furthermore, Applicants will be facilitated with high standard teaching techniques.
However, More than 29,000 students are enrolled in the university in which 2,417 are International Students. Finally, AUT ranked between 301-300 by World University Rankings.
Brief Description Details
- University or Organization: Auckland University of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Graduate and Postgraduate
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online status
- Number of Awards: Varies depending on funding
- Nationality: International countries
- The award will be present in New Zealand
- Application Deadline: September 5, 2020-2021
Financial Benefits Of New Zealand AUT Scholarship
Therefore, AUT International Scholarships 2020 in New Zealand will be split into the following categories:
- Fees paying international scholars undertaking a undergraduate degree or graduate diploma will receive $7,500.
- An amount of$3,000 will be giving to new fee paying international candidates with a conditional offer to study an AUT programme and undertaking the GIE AUT University entrance.
- Fees paying international scholar undertaking a postgraduate diploma or master’s degree will receive $7,500.
- Fees paying international students undertaking the Study Abroad (Certificate of Proficiency) programme for one or two semesters at AUT will receive $2,000.
- Detailed academic transcript with grades from most recent qualification (e.g. high school or up to date tertiary transcript)
- Graduation certificate or evidence of completion (e.g. High School diploma)
- Current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study at an AUT program
List of Available Study Fields
- School of Public Health and Psychosocial Studies
- School of Clinical Sciences
- all time School of Communication Studies
- School of Engineering Computer and Mathematical Sciences
- School of Art and Design
- Business School
- Colab: Creative Technologies
- Law School
- School of Science
- School of Inter professional Health Studies
- all time School of Education
- School of Hospitality Tourism and Events
- Te Ara Poutama
- School of Social Sciences and Public Policy
- all time School of Language and Culture
- School of Sport and Recreation.
Eligibility Criteria For New Zealand AUT Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities (except New Zealand or Australia).
- Acceptable Course or Subjects:Undergraduate scholar and Postgraduate degree programs in Business, Creative Technologies, Law, Science, Art and Design, Clinical Sciences, Communication Studies, Engineering Computer and Mathematical Sciences, Education, Hospitality Tourism and Events, Health Studies, Language and Culture, Public Health and Social Sciences and Public Policy, Sport and Recreation.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible,candidates must meet the following criteria here:
- Candidates must have a current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study an AUT programme (Undergraduate level or above, excluding doctoral and at least 120 points) score.
- candidates will be ask to provide their AUT Student ID in the box on the application form or forms.
- The studentships receive awards on academic merit and excellence.
- Candidates with an equivalent GPA of 6.0 out of 9.0 <B+ average> or above in their most recent qualification/programme will be considered.
- Returning AUT candidates<e. students who have already commenced study at AUT (excluding AUT International House GIE English pathway programmes> will not be considered.
How to Apply For New Zealand AUT Scholarship
- How to Apply: If you want to be among this this educational program, then you are to bring admission requirements. You are either going for undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the Auckland University of Technology. Application is through the AUT online scholarship portal aut.ac.nz/scholarships. Candidate must have to complete and submit the program application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will need to upload academic transcript with a grading scale of the most recent qualification. Also, get Current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study at an AUT programme. Furthermore, Undergraduate Excellence and English Pathway Excellence categories, the applicant’s graduation certificate or evidence of completion if applicable.
- Admission Requirements: For taking enrolled at the university, students must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.