I know getting an online scholarship is not easy, but I will give you the overall Guide on any scholarship. In addition to that, will help you secure the scholarship perfectly and with ease. Therefore, there are many things you need to learn about a scholarship and why you must follow up this rules accurately.
Therefore, in this post you will have some convenient Guide on Applying for a Scholarship to Study Anywhere. Moreover, I am going to give you vital information and will highlight the inside. Also, I am going to make it easier for you.
As a matter of fact, there are several ways to get a scholarship. Therefore,getting a Scholarship will not be easy. However, these tips will help in applying for Bachelors’s, Masters’s, or Ph.D. Studies.
Also, this is to say that, this post will guide you achieve any one of the following. In addition to that, i will discuss on range of scholarships like: Foreign Government Scholarships, University Scholarships, Research Laboratory Scholarships.
However, there is No Special or No Science man-over Scholarship. Finally, there are Simple Tips or hints for Applying for a Scholarship to Study.
Most Foreign Government Scholarships
As a matter of fact,Governments of many countries around the world offer a wide range of scholarships to
However, I will list down Some scholarships below, links as well to help you locate and visit them online:
- University of Science and Technology Scholarships: http://www.ust.ac.kr/index.do?todo=indexEng
- KAIST scholarship: http://www.kaist.edu/english/
- Chevening Scholarships: http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/about-us/what-we-do/scholarships/chevening/
- The Fulbright Program for Foreign Students: http://foreign.fulbrightonline.org/fubrightprogram.html
- Japanese Government Scholarships: http://www.studyjapan.go.jp/en/toj_stope.html
- List of scholarships in Japan: http://www.jasso.go.jp/study_j/scholarships_sfisij_e.html
- Korean Government Scholarships: http://www.gks.go.kr/
- NIIED Scholarships for BS, MSand Ph.D. students: http://www.niied.go.kr/
- Australian Endeavour Awards: http://www.deewr.gov.au/International/EndeavourAwards/Pages/Home.aspx
- Australian Development Scholarships: http://www.ausaid.gov.au/scholar/studyin.cfm
- DAAD Scholarships: http://www.daad.org/
- Microsoft Research Fellowships: http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/collaboration/awards/fellowships.aspx
- Scholarship Portal: http://www.cra.org
- ERCIM Postdoctoral Fellowships: http://fellowship.ercim.eu/
Overall Guide On Any Scholarship: How to apply For Foreign Government Scholarships?
- Visit the online homepage of professor related to your research topic to read more.
- Read current research papers to get an idea about your research.
- Most of the scholarships are given every year on rotational basis.
- In other words,to get current information visit related websites regularly, prepare your application and required documents in ahead of time.
- For some scholarships like: Endeavor basic awards, you have to get admission first
and then you can apply for the scholarship.
- The online admission process usually takes like: 3-4 months for the studies
- Plan at least six months ahead before the deadline.
- In order to apply for admission, some universities may ask you to bring a potential advisor and get the person approval before submitting an application.
- Get the person approval and submit approval letter along with the application.
- To get the approval contact professors at least 40-50 days before the application d
- When contacting a professor make sure to attach your research plan or even if it is research interests or research you have done before. We have a useful post on How to Reach out to the Professors for Scholarship?
Online University Scholarships
Note: most universities, particularly in developed countries, offer various scholarships for BS, MS, and Ph.D. programs.
However, to get information, visit the official website of the university, look for admission and scholarship section, then read requirements, and organize your application.
List of University Scholarships by country sections: Overall Guide On Any Scholarship
- University of California international scholarships: https://bit.ly/2TWAM8o
- Georgia Tech: http://www.finaid.gatech.edu/scholarships/
- HanyangUniversity: http://www.hanyang.ac.kr/english/Campus%20Life/indexF6-1.html
- KAIST: http://www.kaist.edu/edu.html
- Seoul National University: http://www.snu.ac.kr/engsnu/
- KoreaUniversity: http://www.korea.ac.kr/
- GIST: http://www.gist.ac.kr/english/03_admissions/sub_01.php
- Melbourne University Scholarship: http://services.unimelb.edu.au/scholarships/ugrad/international
- The Australian National University: http://www.anu.edu.au/sas/scholarships/index.php
- ETH Zurich Scholarships: http://www.rektorat.ethz.ch/students/finance/scholarship/excellence/index_EN
How to apply: Overall Guide On Any Scholarship For Above
- Go online and search research labs/professors related to get your research topic.
- Find if there are any MS or Ph.D. positions available.
- Read requirements carefully and then prepare your online application
If positions are not available
- Make sure to Contact professors and ask them about other research opportunities.
- You must include your research plan or research interests and research you have done before.
- Before contacting a professor, visit his online home page and read a few current research papers to get an idea about her research. We have already written an post on How to Reach out to the Professors for Scholarship?
- How can I choose a good professor?
- Check for: projects, funding, list of publications, number of citations, alumni, etc.
Specific Instructions On What To Bring
Prepare the following documents in advance before application date and submission
- GRE or ILETS Score
- Research Proposal
- Statement of Purpose
Research Scholarship Tips
- Read the requirements again carefully and slowly.
- Prepare your application before the deadline.
- The admission and scholarship steps takes time and effort. It is good to start your application process at least one month before the deadline.
- Make sure that your application is always ready.
- Scan through or proofread your application several times
Writing Research Proposal For Overall Guide On Any Scholarship
- This is one of the most vital documents of your application.
- Take your time to make a good research proposal
- Your research proposal should point the following questions:
- What is the problem being addressed and how is it tackled?
- Why it is important for it?
- In what ways is your work innovative?
- What methodology and techniques will you use to tackle it?
Research Proposal Should Have The Following Sections:
This is very necessary and as a matter of fact you have to learn how to make a good proposal if the case arises.
- Problem Statement
- Research Objectives
- Literature Review
- Research Description
- Plan of Work
- Expected Results
Please visit the following links:
- Writing Proposals to the National Science Foundation:
- Guidelines for writing a research proposal:
Overall Guide On Any Scholarship For Writing Reference Letters
Also, this plan is necessary and as a matter of fact you have to learn how to make a good reference letter if the case arises.
- Reference letters play an important role on this application.
- Choose your referee carefully and trustworthy.
- Especially Someone who knows you well and has a good reputation as well.
- Reference letters should include comments about your academic performance in school.
- The reference letters reveal nothing about you in terms of idea and capabilities are useless and would not make much difference, so get it right and positive.
- Ask your referee to send a reference letter early before deadline.
- Good referees are always busy but don’t take that as excuse.
- Ask them at least a month before the deadline comes up.
Please visit the following links:
- Guide for teaching fellows on writing letters of recommendation/approval: http://isites.harvard.edu/fs/html/icb.topic58474/Verba-recs.html
- Writing a letter of recommendation/approval: http://www.cs.washington.edu/homes/mernst/advice/writerecommendation.html
- Howto Graduate School Recommendation Letter Writers: