The UNIL scholarship is one of the best in the country (Switzerland), this master’s scholarship on grants and other scholarship benefits is mostly offered to international students all over the world.
The good thing about this scholarship is that is on for several years and even in years to come, it will still be in existence. The scholarship offers are mainly for foreign students across the world based on their excellent performance from their degree university.
UNIL Master’s Grant (Scholarship)
UNIL (University of Lausanne) is one of the universities in Switzerland, it offers the most and the very best scholarship to foreigners.
The outstanding thing about this university is that it offers up to 10 (ten) scholarships to citizens and foreigners, this is good.
This master’s scholarship is specifically base on international students and not citizens, also international students with academic excellence are fully accepted and offered the scholarship to.
After offering the scholarship, those students with scholarship with will be exempted from fees registration while studying.
The application process is still ongoing till now, possible deadline for 2019 application is November, 2019.
Once the student or scholar abandons the program or course of study, then the grants will be withdrawn immediately.
Mostly the grants offer to scholars for the study program is CHF 1,600, but is only for your study program.
The UNIL scholarships is focus of variety of courses ranging from: medicine, Geo-sciences, life science courses, environment, business and social science courses.
However, the UNIVERSITY OF LAUSANNE is also a research institution and has several faculties with various departments.
- Nice & high degree results gains you course of choice.
- Your fees are sponsored unless you have a failure or quit.
- Scholarship is within the period o f one year and nothing more.
- Scholars are exempted from fixed payments.
END DATE : Nov 1, 2019
LEVEL : Masters
OPEN FOR : International/foreign Students
AREA : Switzerland
Programs To Consider When Applying For Master’s Scholarship
The different courses for study will be listed below and also some hints on the ones pending so that you will not get confused.
The courses are available for all students to apply but there are some courses that will not be available for the scholarship.
LIST OF SOME COURSES
- Digital Investigation & Identification.
- Earth Sciences.
- Environmental Sciences.
- Biogeo sciences
- Tourism Studies.
- Foundations & Practices of Sustainability.
- Information Systems.
- Accounting, Control & Finance.
- Actuarial Science.
- Law and Economics.
- Arts with Specialization
- Digital Humanities.
- Political Science.
- Social Sciences.
- Human Movement & Sports Sciences.
- Sciences & Practices of Education.
- Public Opinion & Survey Methodology.
- Study of Religions Programs taught in English.
EXCEPTION TO THIS COURSES (ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR SCHOLARSHIP)
- Master from the School of Medicine.
- The Master of education.
- Master of Law from the Universities of Zurich and Lausanne.
- The Master of criminal Law, magistracy specialism.
- Master of Science in Physical Education and Sports Didactics.
- The Master of Science in Health sciences.
Criteria To Have Before Applying For Master’s Scholarship
- The first thing that qualifies you is your university degree from your institution in your country which is equivalent to UNIL degree certificate.
- A sharp and high result in your course of study will promote you.
- A proficient certificate in English or French also qualifies you (B2) grade is acceptable.
- Afresh registration will be necessary.
- Other documents can be included.
#Remember: withdrawing from your course of study terminates your scholarship.
So How Can I Apply For Master’s Scholarship
- All Candidates should apply by sending their complete application (refer to the document, “list of documents to attach to your application”), addressed to the following: #Address: Université de Lausanne
Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilité étudiante (SASME)
CH – 1015 Lausanne
- Application form must be filled on a computer and duly signed by the candidate.
- The application for Masters scholarship serves as an application for admission to your chosen courses <and therefore an application to register at UNIL>.
- 1st November: Application form deadline.
- November-December: Applications by the Social Affairs and Student Mobility Office (SASME) and the Admissions department (SII)
- December-January: SASME informs students whose application is incomplete or has not been accepted by the admissions department that their application for the scholarship is not
- January-February: Complete applications are transferred to the faculties for consideration and eligibility.
- February-March: The SASME informs students whose application has not been accepted by the faculty.
- March: The selection board for masters scholarships selects the students who will be offered a masters scholarship.
- Early April: Information will be giving to students base on the selection board’s decision.
# TO SEE LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO APPLY FOR THIS UNIL, CLICK THE BELOW LINK