The University of Zurich (switzerland) is offering a free PhD Scholarship At Zurich for all students far and wide. This free scholarship is fully funded and available in all courses for all international students who completed their first degree and masters successfully.
University of Zurich PhD Scholarship
All applications or students are invited to apply for University of Zurich Scholarship 2020 in Switzerland.
Also, most International Students who wishes to pursue their Doctoral degree programs are happy to feel encourage to apply.
However, unlike most scholarship, this is a Fully Funded scholarship at the University of Zurich. Its offering up to 3 PhD vacancies to hardworking university graduates.
The university of zurich offers an authentic certificate and continuing education programs offer smart learning opportunities.
Furthermore, the academic performance of the University brings benefits to both the public and the private sectors. This happens not only in the City of Zurich but throughout Switzerland.
Finally, applicants must process and submit applications before deadline. Also, remember that this is for PhD students.
PhD Scholarship At Zurich Brief Details
- University: University of Zurich
- Degree level: PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Access Mode: Online status
- Eligible nationality: International students
- Scholarship country: Switzerland
- Last Date: 15 January 2020.
- Scholarship coverage: The scholarships are fully-fund positions, covering living expenses and all fees.
PhD Scholarship At Zurich Eligibility Criteria
- Eligible Countries: International or worldwide students can apply for this application.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: therefore, the sponsorship will be in accordance to any PhD subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must: The studentships are available to graduates from around the world, they are giving to candidates on the grounds of outstanding academic merit or performance. Also, the continuing support will be subject to the satisfactory completion of course work.
- In addition to that, the admission to the Zurich Graduate School of Economics is a pre-condition which readily considers a UBS Center Scholarship.
- finally, all applicants must present original certificates of previous institutions and course studied, both certificates of first degree and masters are what you need.
Application Studying Procedure
- How to Apply: To make studies more promising, Applicants need to apply for admission to the Zurich Graduate School of Economics where they make a notice that they are applying for a UBS Center Scholarship.
- Documents: This is a need as part of the application. you need to gather information on your educational background; diplomas and certificates, Information on your place of residence at the time your upper secondary school-leaving certificate or university entry qualification will be giving, Your AHV number if available (compulsory for applicants with a Swiss educational background).
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program, applicants must have their previous degree certificates with them as they apply online.
- Language Requirement: All applicants from outside or within the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study for the scholarship.