Radboud International Master’s Programmes is delighted to offer 30 masters programmes to students of high academic ability for 2020 entry. Mostly, International students (non-EEA) are eligible to apply for these grants.
The university purpose is to assist international students who require financial assistance with scholarships. This is more specifically for international students.
Therefore the Radboud programme is very selective and only interested for talented students who have obtained outstanding study results. Also, these students are highly motivated to pursue a Bachelor’s degree at the Radboud University.
In addition to that, there are about 18,000 universities worldwide, with Radboud University ranking among the best.
Brief Description And Details
University or Organization: Radboud University
Course Level: Masters degree
Access Mode: Online status
Number of Awards: N/A
Nationality: International students and countries
The program can be taken in the Netherlands
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020
Available Study Fields For Radboud International master’s programmes
Therefore, the Radboud University Netherlands Scholarships offers Scholarships in the following Fields. We also consider the Majors given below. All Programs are Taught Entirely in English Language.
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business Administration
- Computing Science
- Social and Cultural Science (Research)
- Spatial Planning
- Anthropology and Development Studies
- Cognitive Neuroscience (Research)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Culture
- Behavioural Science (Research)
- Biology– including Transnational Water Management
- Environment and Society Studies
- International Business Communication
- Linguistics and Communication Sciences (Research)
- Medical Biology
- Molecular Life Sciences
- Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies (Research)
- Human Geography
- Molecular Mechanisms of Disease (Research)
- North American Studies
- Pedagogical Sciences
- Philosophy (Research)
- Philosophy and Science
- Physics and Astronomy
- Political Science
- Information Sciences
- International and European Law
Total No. of Scholarships For The Grant
#There are 30 Scholarships available and will be provided to Study in Netherlands Each Year to International Students.
However, the Radboud University Scholarship for International Students is Not a Fully Funded Scholarship.
Its a Partially Funded Scholarship offer. The Scholarship will help candidates to Reduce your Tuition Fee to €2,143.
For example, a scholarship candidate in 2020/2021 will pay a tuition fee of only €2,143, instead of €11,471 or €12,645.
- This will cover all Costs for Visa expenses.
- A residence Permit fee will be taking care of as well.
- Health insurance certificates.
- Liability Insurance (Insurance Passport for Students.)
Eligibility Criteria For Radboud International master’s programmes
- International students (non-EEA) can apply for these grants.
- candidates will only be eligible to obtain a Radboud Scholarship if you:
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- Candidate will obtain a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands
- Have a high level of language proficiency
- on entry, candidates can admit or enroll fully to the English-taught Master’s degree program.This can start from September 1, 2020, as stated in the formal letter of admission
- Candidate is able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands.
- Students can enroll at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year. Also, for Master’s degree program for which awards will be giving as sign of support.
How to Apply For Radboud International master’s programmes
- How to Apply: The candidate application for admission for the opportunity needs full integration. there is no separate application procedure for the opportunity given . Admission to the program does not imply selection for all. Candidates can apply for a Radboud Scholarship by indicating during your application process in the OSIRIS Application system. This will show that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: candidates will need to upload complete copies of a valid passport or ID card, Motivation letter, Bachelor’s degree Also, A certified transcript of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, Translations of degree and transcript, English language certificate, CV.
- Language Requirements:In order to take part in this program, candidates need to have fluency in both written and spoken English However, Non-native speakers of English need one of the following: A TOEFL score of 600 (paper-written) or 250 (computer-work) or IELTS score of 7.0 and Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) or Certificate of Proficiency in English with a mark of C or higher.