Today I bring to you another latest turkey scholarship: Sabanci University Scholarship. The Sabanci scholarship is a scholarship scheme for all international students across the globe who wish to improve more more on their educational portfolios.
Sabanci University Scholarship Overview
Firstly, all academic fields and majors are available at Sabanci University for Bachelors, Masters and PhD Degree program. Also, the award will cover all the expenses to pursue degree from Turkey under this grants to all.
Furthermore, Sabancı University was established in 1999 and located in Istanbul, Turkey. In addition to that the University ranked between 351-400 worldwide.
As a matter of fact, the university provides best education to all national and international students. Finally the University has wide range of study areas for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD degree program.
Sabanci University Scholarship 2021 Details
- University: Sabanci University
- Degree level: Bachelors, Master, and PhD certificates
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International countries
- Award country: Turkey
- Last Date: 28 August 2020 (for BS) 18 August 2020 (For MS, PhD)
Today the Sabanci University Scholarship 2021 in Turkey is a Full Free scholarship for all candidates. However, every international student who applies to this University is automatically be considered for scholarship when they fulfill the requirements during application.
(Sabanci University Full Scholarship)
Firstly, It covers Full Tuition Fee Exemption, Monthly Stipend, and Dormitory Support.
|Master||Fee range of 2,500 TL/10 months + Dormitory (room for double)(**) for 10 months|
|Ph.D.||Fee range of 3,000 TL/12 months + Dormitory (within the bounds of possibility single room, if occupied, room for double) for 12 months|
(Full Tuition Fee Exemption Scholarship and Dormitory Scholarship)
Master or Doctorate Students are provided “Full Tuition Fee Exemption” and “Dormitory Support.
(Sabanci University Undergraduate Scholarship)
However, If you want to be considered for this award, here are few other steps to follow. Firstly, all the Students are required to Submit the Documents they will be evaluated by the scholarship.
Moving further to create a committee and these can raise your Chances. However, all the candidates will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
Finally, candidates should get academic background, transcripts, exam results, reference letters, interview results. They can also get any document showing your academic success such as prizes in the competitions, any Olympiad certificates will be considered by the Scholarship.
List of Available Study Fields
New academic program offered by Sabanci University in academic session of 2020-21. List is given below:
- Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences
- Industrial Engineering (BS, MS, PhD)
- Manufacturing Engineering (MS, PhD)
- Materials Science and Nano Eng (BS, MS, PhD)
- Computer Science and Eng (BS, MS, PhD)
- Cyber Security (MS, PhD)
- Electronics Engineering (BS, MS, PhD)
- Energy Technologies and Management (MS, PhD)
- Mathematics (BS, MS, PhD)
- Mechatronics Engineering (BS, MS, PhD)
- Molecular Biology, Genetics and Bio engineering (BS, MS, PhD)
- Physics (MS, PhD)
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Political Science (MS, PhD)
- Psychology (BS, MS)
- Turkish Studies (MS)
- Cultural Studies (MS)
- Economics (BS, MS, PhD)
- History (MS, PhD)
- Political Science and International Relations (BS)
- Visual Arts and Visual Communication Design (BS, MS)
- Sabanci Business School
- Management (BS, PhD)
- MSc Business Analytics (MS)
- MBA (MS)
Finally, to apply for this scholarship some requirements must be followed by candidates. Have a look below for for details:
- For Graduate
- For Undergraduate
Note: The last date to apply online for the Sabanci University Scholarship 2021 in Turkey is 28th August 2020. This 28 august is for Undergraduate Degree and 18th August 2020 for Masters & PhD Degree.
#apply now to secure your scholarship and get enrol for the course of your choice. Check more details under.