How free do you sleep at night? Do you have a good sleeping position which allows you to sleep and wake up peacefully without any problem?? what are those things that get you in good shape and make you feel relax when you wake up?
These and many more questions are what you ask people when you find out that some things are not just right with your sleeping positions.
This post is all about what you need to know on sleeping position and possible ways to limit that pain or stress each time you wake up in the morning.
So join Zemotrex as we unveil different ways to make you feel free before and after sleep, all in one pack just for you.
Sleeping Mode: Primary Aim
There are different ways you can make your sleep look good, sweet and pain free totally each time you sleep.
Many people have wake up complaining of one pain or the other, some wake up shouting on pains all over.
Sleep helps us reduce stress in the body, keeps your body fit again and helps in perfect rebooting of your brain.
There is no doubt about the good importance of sleep to a living creature or individual, is just natural and loving.
Recently many have sleep dilemma which is not good to the body system, this might occur a number of times to them.
Some could go to the market or shopping malls looking for ways to curb this situation fully, not to worry dear.
There are some things I would like to share with you here which could release that issue you have, also get you free.
I know you would like to know these simple few steps to take to avoid such complications,stress and other failures.
Just take a few seconds and scroll down a little to read all the necessary information you need, is all for you.
Types Of Pains Associated With Wrong Sleeping Position
- WAIST PAIN.
- NECK PAIN.
- SHOULDER PAIN.
- BACK LOWER PAIN.
- LEG CRAMPS.
- JOINT PAIN.
- SCOLIOSIS (CURVATURE OF SPINE).
Sleeping position: The Human Body And Sleep
There are few ways you can know how good your sleep can get, but it really depends on your sleeping position.
During sleep your body becomes relax but not in total control, keeping your body in the wrong side results to many sleep problems.
if you are the type that adjust while sleeping, then you might not be witnessing this kind of situation.
Learn to manage your sleeping patterns to stay free the next morning, the problem from sleep can actually get worse if not treated.
Having a good sleeping posture or pattern adds up to the improvement in your spine, also keeps your brain relaxed.
Well, scroll below to gather the whole information on the different sleeping patterns and their affects to the body.
Four Definite Ways Human Beings Sleep At Night
- RIGHT SIDE.
- LEFT SIDE.
- STOMACH (FLAT).
- ON THE BACK.
Best Sleeping Hygiene You Should Adhere To (Position)
- Please avoid doing exercise during bed time or few minutes to bed time.
- Coffee (caffeine) are meant for morning periods, avoid taking it at night.
- Keep the body relax always before sleep, take a good warm bath, play little music or TV shows, then gently off them and go to bed.
- Finally, remove distractions that will affect your sleep and sleep in a flourish bed sheet, you can also keep down the light to fall asleep easily.
Best Free Sleeping Position For Pain Relief
- STOMACH SLEEPING POSITION
- This is a nice sleeping position, but is not good for reducing neck pain for some people that has neck pain.
- This position is the worst position you can think of for reducing neck and back pains, take note.
- This sleeping pattern can make you get stiff muscles.
- if you are to adopt this method, then place a pillow under in between your stomach and hip region, this will help in spine issue.
- Also, these sleeping position is quite bad because you have to twist the neck to left or right thereby causing pains on the neck.
- It does not only strain your spine but also causes pressure at your joints.
- SLEEPING ON YOUR BACK FULLY
- This is a nice sleeping position, but not recommended for people who snore during sleep.
- This position allows you to rest fully, also keeps your spine and neck in neutral position.
- It does not create pressure to the joints,head and neck.
- in most cases, it is considered as the best sleeping position.
- To maintain this position fully: use pillow for the neck & head, lay on your back fully, do not twist head sideways, and place small pillow under the knees.
- There are little or no heartburn with these position.
- THE FETAL SLEEPING POSITION
- Well, this sleeping position is almost the same with sleeping by the side position, but the difference is you are curled up and hands are not laid straight down.
- Good for the body to a certain extent.
- This position is the best for pregnant women because it allows the blood flow to the fetus.
- You can use pillow to rest your head and neck.
- This position can put pains in your stomach or back so do not curl up too much.
- THE SIDE SLEEPING POSITION
- This is also seen as one of the best sleeping position.
- If not well managed then this position can affect your shoulders and hip region.
- Among the two sides, sleeping on the left side is very good for the body.
- On the left side, it helps to keep the stomach neutral and prevent heartburn to your body.
- Use a good pillow for your head and neck and a flat pillow in between your legs while sleeping for spine maintenance.
- Helps in better blood flow to the body.
- Good in reducing constipation.
1.Find a good mattress for sleeping, this is very important for good sleeping position.
- Choose a soft and smooth pillow for sleeping, and do not have only one pillow.
- A relaxing and comfortable mattress will also maintain a good [posture to your body.
- Mattress should be replace every 5-7 years and pillows maybe annually, so as to maintain normal state and rest.
- If the pain persist, please try and see your doctor for more information and treatment.
In Summary For Sleep Pains And The Best Sleeping Position
- BACK PAIN: The best position for cure is sleeping by side and pillow in between knees.
- LOWER BACK PAIN: Best position is side sleeping and a good support from knees and shoulders.
- SHOULDER PAIN: The best action to take is sleeping on back or flat with stomach positions.
- NECK PAIN: Here, is sleeping on the back position will be preferable.
- SLEEP APNEA/SNORING: The best position is sleeping on the side.
- COUGHING: Well, sleeping on your back that is good.
- LACK OF DIGESTION: The best is sleeping on the left side fully.
- PREGNANCY: The good one recommended here is sleeping on the side.
- CRAMPS AND C-SECTION: The most recommended for these is sleeping on the back position.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG FREELY BY REGISTERING WITH YOUR EMAIL, YOU CAN ALSO COMMENT AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS. THANK YOU…