The Covid19 virus also known as Coronavirus is a pandemic disease which keeps every individual at alert with the fear of getting infected or losing the life of a close one. There are many recorded deaths because of the disease across the world.
Together, we can stop the disease and together the world will return to a peaceful existence but you need the right information to stay safe.
Please read this post carefully and share it to so many people as you can because it might be helpful someday.
What is Covid19 virus or coronavirus?
The covid19 virus also known as coronavirus was first identified in Wuhan, China. The virus has been named after possible evidence and called coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
Now, let me tell you the full details of the acronym Covid19– ‘CO’ stands for corona, ‘VI’ for virus, and ‘D’ for disease. Formerly, the deadly disease was referred to as ‘2019 novel coronavirus’.
In addition to that,COVID-19 virus is a new virus linked to the same family of viruses as SARS. It is from the family of SARS because it is Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) and some types of common cold.
Below are the critical questions about the virus and what you must do to stay save.
Is Covid19 Virus Pandemic?
Yes, this disease is pandemic and it affects both adults and children. The virus is fast spread affecting children and families in any country or community. Although, there are scientist working earnestly to see that the cure to this disease is found.
How Does The COVID-19 Virus Spread?
The covid19 virus is transmitted through direct contact with respiratory droplets of an infected person. This is seen through coughing and sneezing, also the virus can spread by touching surfaces contaminated with the virus then touches their eyes, nose, or mouth.
It is important to know that the COVID-19 virus can survive on surfaces for several hours, but simple disinfectants can kill it.
Symptoms Of covid19 virus?
People may be sick with the virus for 1 to 14 days before developing symptoms. Here below are the listed symptoms about the virus.
shortness of breath.
In severe cases, the infection can cause pneumonia or breathing difficulties in the body of the infected person.
How Can I Avoid The Risk Of Infection?
To avoid the risk of infection, then here are the precautions you need:
- Endeavor to Wash your hands frequently using soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub (sanitizer).
- Always Cover your mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing. Dispose of used tissue
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Seek medical care early if you or your child has a fever, cough or difficulty breathing.
- Clean your seat, touchscreen, etc. with a disinfecting wipe once inside a Also use a disinfecting wipe to clean key surfaces, doorknobs, remote controls, etc at the hotel or your home.
Best Way To Wash your Hands Properly?
- Wet hands with water.
- Apply enough soap to cover wet hands.
- Scrub all surfaces of the hands – including back of hands, between fingers and under nails – for at least 20 seconds.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Dry hands with a clean towel.
- Wash your hands often, especially before eating; after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; and going to the bathroom.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water, if hands are visibly dirty.
Is A Medical Mask Important (covid19 virus)?
Yes, the use of a medical mask is important for symptoms like (coughing or sneezing) to protect others.
Please try and dispose off mask properly to avoid any increased risk of transmitting the virus.
NOTE: use of a mask alone is not good enough to stop infections so you should combine with frequent hand washing, covering sneezes and coughs, and avoiding close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms (coughing, sneezing, fever).
Is It Advisable For Me To Travel?
If you are planning a trip overseas then you should take a break and allow the situation to calm down.
Many countries have closed down their border and strict measures are taken once a foreigner steps into the country.
There are restrictions on entry, quarantine requirements on entry, or other relevant travel security measures.
Remember to always Wash hands frequently or use an alcohol-based sanitizer with at least 60 per cent alcohol, practice good respiratory hygiene as well.
How To Prevent Covid19 Virus
There’s currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
But you can follow the instructions and make sure things work out well.
1. Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub.
2. Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze.
3. Avoid close contact with people who are infected with the virus.
4. Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel sick.
5. Don’t:Touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean
Health Care Advice (covid19 virus)
There is no specific medicine to prevent or treat coronavirus disease (COVID-19). People may need supportive care to help them breathe.
Take a test to show you are virus free.
Apply the above precautions and preventive measures to avoid being infected.
If you have mild symptoms,make sure to see a doctor.
#stay positive, Zemotrex cares.