The A.S Horby scholarship is an educational scholarship where students and teachers all over the world with passion in English language can have the opportunity to study for Masters in (TESOL) UK.
This is a scholarship offer that is available every year to English language teachers round the world to study, meeting up with the requirements gives you an edge to move through and secure the scholarship.
Why The Fully funded Horby Educational Scholarship?
This Trust fund scholarship was set up by A.S.Horby in 1961 to support English language teaching worldwide. This man (Horby) is a reputable English teacher, having so many qualifications in the study.
The university in charge of this scholarship where scholars can actually study more for this is the University of Warwick. All funds will be available for the scholars as they move from one grade to the other during the learning process. Let Get started with a free Registration Form below…
However, A.S.Horby had a distinguished career in English language teaching and he made a good impact to the development of new Oxford Advanced Learners’ Dictionary, now in its 8th edition.
What you need to know is that this foundation trust fund is a registered charity in UK. So you don’t need to worry about the background of this scholarship.
Basic Needs For The Horby Scholarship 2019-2020
#REQUIREMENTS FROM YOU:
The below details must be met for you to get qualified into the Warwick university to study English Language…
(a) All Eligible applicants for the scholarship must have at least three(3) years’ full-time English language teaching experience and a certified university degree.
(b) Applicants must show a certificate of English proficiency as required by the university. This in turn will be on review according to IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE.
(c) Therefore, Scholars require these score above or within these scores- overall score of 6.5 in IELTS, with not less than 6.0 in any of the categories, In TOEFL an overall score of 92 and 24 for writing. In PTE overall 62 and writing 62. You can Proceed with the Application from the Below Official Sponsorship Website Here!!!
BASIC AIM FOR THE HORBY TEACHING SCHOLARSHIP
The main aim of Horby Scholarships are to support experienced English language teachers who have the potential to make a significant future contribution to English language teaching and teachers in their countries.
We welcome applications only from countries listed on the DAC list.
The scholarships fund study on the one-year Masters in TESOL at the University of Warwick provides a cover on all the costs in the UK including a monthly stipend to cover accommodation and living expenses, tuition fees, and return air tickets, visa and approved language test costs.
#ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS:
The marked scores below shows the approved scores for the scholarship, you should know that three language tests are accepted.
- IELTS: Overall 6.5, Writing 6.5, Reading, Listening & Speaking 6.0
- TOEFL: Overall 92, Listening 21, Reading 22, Writing 24, Speaking 23
- PTE: Overall 62, Writing 62, None below 51.
Application Deadline for the scholarship is (12.00 midday UK time on Saturday 30 November 2019). so rush now and get yours before the closing date.
***If you are interested in applying for a Horby scholarship,then you can download the PDF document at the bottom of the page.
‘Horby Scholarship Applicant Information’, which also contains the link to the application form.
#ELIGIBILITY AND SELECTION OF APPLICANTS:
- Applicants(English students) whose names will be on the are list on the basis of their application will be able to go on interview in their local British Council office.
- The interviews will take place in the (week of 9 – 13 December 2019). And If successful at interview, applicants names will then be shortlisted.
- The final selection will be made by the panel of Horby Trust trustees and British Council staff. If candidate is selected for a scholarship, he or she will then need to apply for a place on the MA course at Warwick University.
- The award of an A S Horby Educational Trust scholarship can only be confirmed once the applicant has been accepted on the course by the university. You have all you Need Right? Follow the Official Sponsorship page below to start a fresh registration.