The Oxford Scholarship also known as the Pershing square scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for students all over the world. The basic aims of pershing oxford scholarship is that it helps to support outstanding students on the 1+1 MBA, science and other programs, covering both the Master’s degree and the MBA year.
The Info Line About The 2020 Oxford Pershing Scholarship
There are some reforms set up in the oxford university in the year 2014, in which most students especially students in other countries can now benefit.
The oxford pershing scholarship was set up in the year 2014, the foundation was called the pershing square foundation.
The scholarship began giving out awards to students, sponsoring students to study courses of their choice in oxford university.
The Pershing Square Scholarship provides funding for tuition, college fees and at least £14,553 toward living expenses for both years of study.
Still on the same note, all participants of Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship are individuals who can easily demonstrate their potential and commitment to finding solutions to problems.
However, a scholar can pursue any of the partnering Master’s degrees and combine it with the school MBA. It is also available if you are ready to make good grades that can give you better opportunity to select the option.
Furthermore, if you are a successful applicant You will receive an invitation to spring ‘trek’ in New York City from Pershing Square Foundation. There, you can participate in meetings and workshops with leading innovators and change-makers.
Finally, oxford scholarship allows you attend prestigious conferences and events throughout the year, this will include Ditchely Conferences and World Forum.
Basic Categories Of The Pershing Scholarship For 2020
Deadline: January 31, 2021
Opening date: August 1, 2020
Category base: Scholarship in UK
Type: Fully Funded
Location: multiple locations and countries
Oxford Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
These are accolades benefits to individuals offering Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship:
- Top Academic achievement.
- Brand Leadership potential demonstrated through experience and motivation.
- Strong personal character, integrity and commitment
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organization or new enterprise.
- Ability to lay down strategic plans on how to achieve sustainable solutions to these challenges.
- Above all, you will have an Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfill your objective.
Oxford Scholarship Coverage and Benefits
- The Oxford Pershing Scholarship provides funding for tuition, college fees and at least £14,553 for all living expenses for both years of study.
- The Pershing Foundation awards students of Oxford Square Scholarship to support them mostly on on the 1+1 MBA, covering both the Master’s degree and the MBA year.
- It is also available if you are currently studying one of the Master’s partnering programmes and wish to apply to the MBA programme.
- You can pursue any of the partnering Master’s degrees and combine it with their MBA.
- Recipients are exceptional individuals who can demonstrate the potential and commitment to finding sustainable solutions to world-scale social challenges.
- Scholars will receive invitation to spring ‘trek’ in New York City from the Pershing Square Foundation, where you can participate in meetings and workshops with leading innovators and change-makers.
- Also, scholars can attend prestigious conferences and events throughout the year, including the Ditchely Conferences and the World Forum.
- Scholars tend to have great opportunities for mentorship and networking with inspirational individuals that are part of the Pershing Square Foundation’s community.
How can I apply for Scholarship?
- When you submit your 1+1 MBA application form you will be ask if you will like to be a member of the Pershing Square Scholarship.
- Follow up the guidelines and the information provided in the post. Submittion of forms and documents must be before deadline to avoid disqualification.
- In order to be a member of the Pershing Square Scholarship, you must apply to the 1+1 MBA.
- Each of our partnering Master’s programmes has its own application form, deadlines and requirements.
- Submit an essay in your application form of no more than 500 words addressing this question‘How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person?
- Lastly, Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview with the selection panel.