The US (Fulbright scholarship 2020-2021) happens to be one of the top notch scholarship available for both citizens and foreigners. The scholarship is mostly for master’s degree program and PHD programs, so if you have a first degree already from any part of the world then you are free to apply for this scholarship.
The scholarship accommodates students all over the world with fully funded grants throughout their academic process.
As a matter of fact, this is a scholarship actively sponsored by a legal agency in the united states called United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
However, I would like us to read this post carefully so as to grab the vital information needed for the scholarship. Most candidates get rejected because they barely know what to do at the right time to secure the scholarship they are aiming for. Now, you can Proceed with your Registration >>>
Therefore, relax and take a seat as you scroll down gently to grab this vital information brought to you from a good source by Official Registration page.
Quest For Fulbright 2020-2021 (Candidate Choice)
If you are a scholar or a graduate who wishes to further His/Her academic pursuit and acquire good portfolios in education. This is the right time for you to take a step to further your studies.
Most importantly you should know that this grant covers: tuition, airfare, required textbooks, a living stipend, and health insurance.
In addition to that, the scholarship is Funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). Also, USEFP also assists with the visa process.
The Fulbright Scholarship 2020-2021 Program always fund graduate study in the United States for a Master’s or Ph.D programs.
However, eligible candidates will have either a four-years (4 yrs) Bachelor’s degree from accredited university.
Candidates who have both Bachelor’s and Master’s combination totaling 16 years of formal education from an accredited university can also apply.
Surprisingly, For both the Masters and PhD programs; all academic disciplines are eligible except clinical medicine candidates.
Also, for PhD degree program, eligible applicants will have a Master’s, M.Phil or comparable degree. This would be a minimum of 18 years of formal education.
Applicants or candidates must also possess a high level of fluency in spoken and written English. This is to say that, (TOEFL) The Test of English as a Foreign Language will be required from all the selected candidates.
The screening test for the scholarship is the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) required for all applicants. Under this system; minimum scores of 138(+) in the verbal and 136(+) in the quantitative sections can scare you through.
Fresh or Recent graduates are encouraged to apply, except for MBA and Public Policy applicants, who require 2 years of work experience skill.
Still on same note, it is good if candidates have work experience in teaching, research because it might be helpful.
Furthermore, successful candidates are required to sign a contract with USEFP for the program. This helps them to bond with the HEC to return to Global immediately after their program in the states in accordance to their years of scholarship.
Finally, this contract is redeemable on a year-for-year basis minimum of two years; this will be as long as the candidate fulfills the requirements. You can Proceed with your Registration >>>
The US (Fulbright Scholarship 2020-2021) Application opening & deadline
– The Fulbright Scholarship in US is readily acceptable every year from February to October when sections are ready to begin.
– Therefore, the application review and interview process will continue until September, then results will be are announced in mid-October.
– After selection, the university scrutinizes all applicants before selecting, then visa interviews take place by June.
– The U.S. departure commences in July and onward, depending on the university schedules.
Opening date: February 1, 2020-beyond
Deadline: until mid October 2020
Category based: Scholarships in USA
Type sec: Fully Funded
Location: United States (US)
Program duration: 2 years
US (Fulbright Scholarship 2020-2021) Eligibility Criteria
- Just like I mention before above, the scholarship admits all discipline or courses except the clinical medicine course.
- In addition to that, candidates selected for Fulbright programs are expected to share information about Global life and culture with U.S.
- Also ,Fulbright educationist expectancy is to share their U.S. experiences with colleagues and community groups.
- The successful candidates will receive admission easily but must adhere to the instructions by the university.
- As a matter of fact, this scholarship is only for or will only be giving to candidates who have not previously receive a Fulbright grant.
- Scholarship is only conferrable to candidates who wishes to study and not for all his family members like fiance and kids.
- This is to say that Employees of the Fulbright organization involving their spouses, fiances, siblings, dependents,will not be acceptable.
- The scholarship is not for persons already studying in the U.S. or on a work/residence visa in the
- This scholarship is not available for workers or employees of USAID or the HEC.
How To Apply For US (Fulbright Scholarship 2020-2021)
Their are images and links attach to this post to show you the homepage for the scholarship.
All the application procedures and guidelines are in the links and the display fonts in this post.
Meanwhile, you can apply for the scholarship and also follow up the guidelines as given below US Fulbright Scholarship program.
Therefore, a complete application package to apply for the Fulbright Scholarship includes:
- An application form
- Three reference letters
- Your GRE score report
- Scanned transcripts, including the grading scale of the university issuing the degree. This is the honors division where you fall in.
- Note that HEC-documents undergoes verification process before uploading begins.
- Also, degree certificates and transcripts on verification line by authority will be acceptable at the time of application.
Note: Now, you have Read the Full Guide on how to Proceed with this Available Scholarship to study Abroad, you can Proceed with the registration from the below Official Sponsorship Website.