if you are seeking for job application guide/UK job or or looking for a way to secure a nice job in UK then this post is for you. Try to read up and gather the necessary information you need to start applying for these jobs as at when due.
There are so many ways and formats to use in securing jobs in UK, it ranges from nice CV construction, cover letter, writing font etc. Once you gather all this information by Zemotrex, then the sky will definitely not be your limit.
Uk Jobs And Bedrock Information
During the last two decades, we could see the way some countries were having issues with unemployment.
This is a great issue to African continent even till today, one could say that Africans do not plan well.
However, the record still stands that UK as a great nation has been at its apex when it comes to employment issue.
The whole world knows how good this country is, in fact the rate of unemployment here is as low as 4% generally.
To me this analytical result is killing, it shows how good this developed country is.
Moreover, among the employed members, it will shock you that most of them are not UK citizens, are you surprised??.
The way you present your CV write ups, and the resume samples. Everything should be well written in a concise English.
Most jobs have online request more your CV and cover letter submission, so make sure you submit to the right company site.
Most importantly, check if you meet the right criteria for the job and also the deadline to avoid wasteful resources.
Application Facts On Forms And Uk Jobs
this section will guide you on how to know you will write and submit, easy tips and facts.
- Make sure your CV or resume and cover letter is written in A4 size papers.
- The CV should not be more than two pages, make it brief and concise.
- When submitting CV application in person, do not submit it with a big file, they will find it difficult to attend to it.
- After submission, do not call the company to know if you have gotten the job, they will inform you if you have it.
- Always type in nice font, do not attach pictures along with it.
- Make sure you can speak and hear English, speaking another language can make you lose the job.
- If you are submitting online, a feed back will be sent to your mail to show it has been receive.
- don’t start emailing them just because you have the company website doesn’t mean you have to abuse it.
Criteria For A Perfect CV For UK Job
- NAME IN FULL
- CORRECT CONTACT DETAILS
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- EMPLOYMENT HISTORY AGAIN
- EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- ANY TRAINING EXPERIENCE
- ACQUIRED SKILLS
- STATE YOUR REFERENCES
Seeking For Job In UK As An EU Or EEA Country
There are some countries that are attach to EU & EEA union, if you country is among then you are slightly favored.
The European Union and European Economic Area countries like- Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Switzerland and so on.
The citizens in these aforementioned countries can only present a valid passport or ID card, they don’t need visa to enter UK.
Recently, this procedure may change because UK might leave the EU soon.
As a EU and EEA nation you get employment so easy there, also residence permit is easy.
There are different types of visa you can into the country with but it will depend on qualification, experience,skills age and talent.
Steps To Prepare A Nice UK CV For Jobs
- PERSONAL DETAILS
- This is all about your details like: name, phone number, address, email and date of birth.
- Marital status is not compulsory.
- This involves employment history if you have been working for many years.
- Write the company name and employer with phone number.
- Your position in the company.
- QUALIFICATION DETAILS
- This is about your school or college certificate
- Write the your school name or college name, course studied.
- You should also include grade.
- Year graduated as well.
- You should also include your high school or secondary school qualifications as well.
- GOOD REFEREES
- This should come at the end of the CV
- Here you can add two people’s contact, especially those who have agreed to support job application.