Applicants are accepted all over the world to apply for the University of Miami Undergraduate Scholarship to be held in U.S.A. This is an on-going and benefits filled scholarship for all candidates in their quest for knowledge.
University of Miami Info
University of miami makes sure that all expenses will be covered. Therefore, almost all Academic Fields and Majors offered by UM university.
Therefore, University of Miami was established in 1925 and is a Private Research University in Coral Gables, Florida.
USA grant covers a Complete Tuition Fee, Accommodation at the campus, meal allowance, health insurance, a laptop allowance, textbooks, and an amount of $12,000 as a enrichment fund.
As a matter of fact, the University is ranked in top 50 public Universities in USA. Also, More than 17,811 students enrolled in the university.
Furthermore, the University has 67 PhD programs, 148 Masters Courses and 132 Bachelors Degree program. University of miami is providing high quality education to all national and international students.
Brief Description On University of Miami Undergraduate Scholarship
- University or Organization: University of Miami
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Fully-Funded scholarship
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online status
- Nationality: Any country
- The award can be taken in he USA
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
- University of miami acceptance rate: University of Miami acceptance is 38%. It also has a graduation rate of 81%
Financial Aid Breakdown For University Of Miami
|Aid status Type||% Receiving rate||Average Amount|
|scholarship aid radar||79%||$23,168|
|Other federal grants/loans||9%||$2,019|
|State/local government grant or scholarships offers||27%||$4,972|
|Institutional grants or scholarships offers||74%||$21,709|
|Student loan grant||28%||$8,552|
|Federal student loans/grants||27%||$11,535|
|Other student loans/grants||4%||$20,838|
University of Miami Notable Alumni
Therefore there are notable alumni persons of the University of Miami includes;
- actors: Hollywood Actors: Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and Sylvester Stallone
- Music artist: Gloria Estefan and Enrique Iglesias
- unique International Businessman and President of Virgin Atlantic, Brandon Richardson
- Mark Egan
- Ben Folds
- Ernie Sabella
- Eric J. Barron
- Bob Clark
- Jay W. Jensen
Financial Benefits Of University of Miami Undergraduate Scholarship
- 100%Complete Tuition Fee provided
- Free Housing on Campus
- Allowance for Meal
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Textbooks allowance
- Allowance for Laptop
- An amount of $12,000 will be given which may be used for Undergraduate Research, Study Abroad, Unpaid Internships, Leadership Development.
Therefore, You need to submit following document to apply for University of Miami Undergraduate Scholarship-
- Previous Degree Test Scores
- Complete the School Report
- Submit Letters of Recommendation
- Submit Educational Activities
- Fill Common Application Online
- High School Transcripts
- Complete the International Financial Certification Form
- Submit Financial Aid Documents.
- Eligible Countries: Overseas and globe
- most Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any fields
- Eligibility Criteria:To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidate Must be international students
- Applicant Must hold an offer to study in any undergraduate program at the university.
How can I Apply For University of Miami Undergraduate Scholarship?
- How to Apply:candidates are not required to make a separate application for this application . Candidates who have applied for early admission in an approved course will be automatically considered for this application program.
- Supporting Documents:candidates are required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree cert, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements:All applicants for the undergraduate program must hold a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement:Language requirements vary from course to course.