Truly life is not easy. This has been a critical questions we ask ourselves when we sit in our quiet places which is (mind). what are my visions in life?? follow up this post to learn more…If you haven’t ask yourself this question, then this is the right time for you to do that, because change is the only constant thing in life. You have to move to the next level.
Well this is all about being optimistic and realistic about this life and things you want in life. Setting up your goals and trying to achieve such goals completely.
“When the vision is clear, the results will appear. Keep your mindset positive as you work your plan, flourish, and always remember why you started.” By Germany kent
Nobody knows it all, but as we go on you will grab something special which will motivate you.
Always keep believing, hoping, seeking, working, helping, forgiving, understanding and loving and your life will be meaningful.
But don’t forget to be always vigilant about eagles, crows and vultures around you.
Goals And Visions In Life
A clear vision in life is an integration of your abilities, interests, personality, values, goals, skills/experience, family of origin, and stage of adult development.
A vision is meant to inspire and move you. The clearer you are about your vision, the greater the impact that you will have in the world.
When you live a life of purpose, you are in alignment with your true self, which allows you to tap into a higher power and turn your dreams into a reality.
Your vision may be long-term, but your goals are the more realistic, attainable pieces of your visions in life.
It’s important to have monthly and yearly goals. These are the consistent steps that you take in order to get to where you want to be.
The more that you focus on how to create a vision, purpose & goals for your life, the faster you will get to where you want to be.
Oprah Winfrey said – “Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe.”
Four Reasons Why We Struggle With Visions In Life
- Firstly, we are afraid to push on
- Secondly, Lack of making the right choice from limited options
- Thirdly, Visualization becomes a problem:The more we visualize, the better we get at creating from our imagination.
- Fourthly, we think vision has to be perfect
Questions You Need To Know
- What life do you want to live at age of 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 and 80?
- The kind of people you want to be surrounded with?
- What do you believe you’re capable of in life? and what are the greatest things you could accomplish, given the right circumstances& motivation?
- What do you wish you could change about the world? how and what you contribute to the world that would make you feel proud?
- In fact, try and answer those questions and your vision should be easy to create…
Tips On Why Need To Focus In Life, Secure Your Visions And Goals
This is one of the things that you will agree with me that will give you clue, maybe you have a nice rethink.
The aims and our aspirations in life counts a lot to our daily activities, they keep your mind prepared.
Those things we sit down and think about, sleep on it and work towards it. Truly, it counts.
This question got me thinking all the time: what makes you get up from your bed every morning?
Are you the type that stays at home and watch others move out and set more goals in their life?, think well.
Are you the type that waits for his/her parents to feed them each day?
Do you like eating free food?, what are your plans when you wake up in their morning.
Truly, if you don’t have plan for your life then you will turn out to be someone else part of plan.
The fact that visions triggers your mind towards achieving a certain goal.
To some their visions becomes their reality, while to others is just a mere dream waiting for them anytime.
Secure a dream, plan your life, get a vision and set a common goal.
Facts-Tips-Keys- And Points You Need To Know About Visions And Goals
- Vision keeps your mind set, tells it, shows it and reminds it of where you want to be.
- The purpose you have a vision is to know why you want that vision to be a reality.
- Goals is just part of your visions.
- Goals can be long term or short term, the best thing is to achieve them.
- Be a self life planner, because if you don’t plan then definitely you will be part of other people’s plans today.
- The more clearer your vision is, the greater impact you are creating in the world therein.
- Change is constant, let that change power up that vision in your life.
- You can have a vision list or board where you will be able to read out your visions and aims every morning.
- Once the vision is there and you believe in it, then you become what you believe.
- SEE ALSO: WAYS TO KNOW OF A GIRL REALLY LIKES YOU TOTALLY WITHOUT REGRET
- FRIENDS : STRATEGIC WAYS TO IDENTIFY GOOD FRIENDS AROUND YOU
- RELATIONSHIP STATUS: IMAGINE THE THINGS THAT KEEPS YOU HOOKED UP OR NOT